If you are visiting Mumbai, you can not afford to return home without shopping in the markets in Mumbai. Mumbai markets are one of the best attractions in the city, with products of regional, national and international origin. There are also hotels near the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. So, you can shop on the last day of your trip too.
The markets of Mumbai for budget-friendly shopping are –
Sahar SuperMarket is one of the leading businesses and markets in Mumbai, and it is one of the most preferred places for those who want to visit markets near the airports in Mumbai. You can book a stay in The LaLiT Mumbai, a popular hotel near Mumbai Airport.
- Location/Address: 2, Church Pakhadi Rd, Sahar Village, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099.
- Closed on:
- Products: The available products in the Sahar SuperMarket are mostly grocery items. Moreover, daily use, stationery, clothes, and other products are also available.
Linking Road, Bandra
This market appeals to fashion enthusiasts. The market is large and quite busy these days. It is famous for colorful shoes and other fashion accessories, which are cheap as well. Also, there are shops for groceries and other daily-use items.
- Location/Address: 33rd Road, Khar, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052.
- Products Available: The market is famous for clothes, different accessories, and shoes for men and women.
- Landmark: The Linking Road Market, Bandra, is opposite the R. D. National College.
Good Mumbai hotel deals are also available in nearby locations. You can stay in the hotels and enjoy shopping in the Linking road market.
Colaba Causeway, Colaba
Colaba Causeway Market in Colaba is one of the cheapest markets in Mumbai, and it is suitable for those who do not prefer too expensive items. In this market, you will find affordable but reliable products you can use daily. Different jewelry pieces of various colors and shapes are the most popular items in this market.
- Location/Address: Bakery Lane, Army Area, Nofra, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005.
- Nearby Landmark: Close to Cuffe Parade and Fort area.
- Products available: Jewelry, Books, clothes, handicrafts, etc.
Whether you want to visit Colaba for a tour or shop at the local stores – you can get the best of both worlds by booking your stay at luxurious five-star hotels in Mumbai, like The LaLiT Mumbai. You can also choose from other options like Hotel Diplomat, Hotel Harbor View, and many more!
Other budget-friendly markets include Lokhandwala Market, Lamington Road, Crawford Market, etc. You can buy different types of items from the market. Do not miss out on a shopping experience if you are visiting Mumbai. Because of its location near the ocean, the city handles many imports and exports, which means that you can find a variety of goods from around the world. Also, there are visiting places like The Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mohammed Ali Road street foods, Juhu Beach, etc.