If you are planning to build a warehouse or factory in the near future, there is a lot to consider, and roofing is an essential part of the structure. Here are a few popular industrial roofing materials to help you make the right choices when looking at suitable roofing materials.
- EPDM Roofing – Rubber roofing is very popular, thanks to its amazing insulation properties and a high level of durability, and there are established companies that offer industrial roofing in Perth who are experienced in installing rubber roofing. EPDM is quick to install and usually comes in rolls, with heated joins that offer a waterproof surface that is very durable. If you would like to know more about EPDM rubber roofing, an online search will help you to find a local commercial roofing specialist that offers rubber roofing, and they would be happy to quote for the project.
- Steel Roofing – Perhaps the most popular choice of all, the sheets are coated with a material that reflects the heat away from the roof, helping to keep the interior cool. A steel roof is certainly not the cheapest option there is, yet it will last for many years, and with a minimum of maintenance, steel roofing is the preferred option for many business owners. Steel roofing is very strong and can withstand gale force winds, and if it is professionally installed, there is little that can go wrong. If you would like a quote for your project, talk to a local commercial roofing contractor that specialises in steel roofing and they can suggest suitable designs, and if you are in agreement with their terms, they can work to your timeline.
- Aluminium Corrugated Sheeting – Another popular roofing choice, the aluminium sheeting is usually painted white, which helps to reflect the heat, or it might be left in its original colour and sprayed with a colourless protective coating. The sheets are fastened using special fasteners and joints are sealed with silicone to provide a waterproof surface that is durable and will last for many years. The roofing contractor can design the perfect roof that incorporates ventilation, which is essential to keep the interior cool, and as aluminium is light, this will not put too much stress on the structure.
- Fibreglass Roofing – While not as common as metal or rubber roofing, fibreglass is ideal for smaller rooves, and is one of the cheapest forms of commercial roofing. Installed in rolls with special heat-sealed joins, a fibreglass roof is light and very durable, plus it is easy to repair in the event leaks develop.
- Ceramic Tiles – Made from a combination of ceramic, fibre and cement, a tiled roof offers a very high level of insulation, helping to keep your interior cool, and as they are painted white, this also helps reflect the heat.
As you can see, there are quite a few options and by talking to an experienced commercial roofing contractor, you can make an informed decision on the best roofing material for your commercial premises.
Chase is a premier roofing service provider for tile roof replacement. Our team of skilled professionals are prepared to cater to all your repair needs. Contact us today!
April 27, 2022
October 11, 2019
April 16, 2020
- February 16, 2024
- February 1, 2024
- January 25, 2024
- January 10, 2024
- Grandchild-Grandparent Bonding: 3 Tips for Parents February 16, 2024
- Embracing the Island Dream: How to Choose Your Perfect Koh Samui Villa February 6, 2024
- 3 Reasons You Must Reserve Your Table Online Before A Dinner February 1, 2024
- Are Painting Contractors a Must for House Painting Services January 25, 2024
- Unwind and Relax: Your Ultimate Getaway in Khaoyai Valley January 10, 2024